Travel Reimbursement

Residents moving to the province will be reimbursed (personal expenses only) for one-way travel with the submission of a travel claim form (available in the PGME office and the Forms section of our website).

The following expenses, up to a maximum of $600, will be considered:

  • airfare (original boarding pass required); or      
  • gas, meals, lodging and ferry; and/or       
  • shipping

Expenses incurred upon arrival in the city are not eligible for reimbursement. Original receipts must accompany the claim.

Claims must be submitted by September 30. Claims submitted after this date will not be considered.