- Our Directors will provide virtual meetings for learners requesting career advising services at this time.
- Email to request a Webex meeting!
MUN MedCAREERS is a career advising and planning program that will help you make a well-informed decision about your future medical speciality.
There are 4 phases to this program that roughly correspond to the 4 years of medical school. The first 2 phases incorporate activities/events that occur mainly in the pre-clerkship years. The last 2 phases provide resources primarily for learners in clerkship.
The MUN MedCAREERS career advising program:
- takes you through personality and self-assessment exercises that determine what motivates and inspires you
- offers presentations and seminars in a variety of specialty-related areas
- provides physician contacts who can guide you on elective selection and specialty choice
- provides access to other programs and resources related to residency application