The Human Resources Office in the Faculty of Medicine continues to provide full human resources service through remote access.
If you are experiencing difficulties, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to you.
Confidentiality and privacy are assured to each employee, retiree or family member who uses the counselling service.
- Memorial University website: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Telephone:1-800-387-4765 (TTY Service: 1-877-388-0275).
- Online services: Work Health Life
- 24-hour mental health crisis line: (709) 737-4668 (St. John’s region) or 1-888-737-4668 (province-wide).
- Mobile Crisis Response Team: 1-888-737-4668 St. John’s Region.
- 24-hour Walk-in Psychiatric Assessment Unit, Waterford Hospital, Waterford Bridge Road: (709) 777-3021 or (709) 777-3022.
- A Doorways Clinic - locations throughout the province. Doorways: Mental Health and Addictions Services
What we do:
The Human Resources Office functions reside within Administrative Services and our functions includes:
- recruitment and retention strategies
- collective agreement interpretation
- job evaluation
- learning and development
- succession planning
- student employment
- conflict resolution
- secondments and temporary assignments
University-wide employment opportunities are posted on Memorial University’s human resources website. Postings are divided into academic positions and staff internal, external postings under Careers.
Unique to the Faculty of Medicine, has its own full-time Human Resources Manager who reports dually to the Chief Operating Officer and the Associate Director of Human Resources.
For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Human Resources
Human Resources Administrator
Administrative Staff Specialist