Indicate Grenfell Campus as your campus of choice.
The online application takes about 30 minutes to complete. You may start an application, save it, and return to it any time before submitting.
1. Apply Online
Apply online using the button below and either select "Create Account" or if you have already created an account, Sign In. Once your account is created and you are signed in, select "Create Application" and then select the appropriate application.
The fine print:
- Applicants must complete their own application as they are academically responsible for the accuracy of the information submitted.
- The application may not work properly on a mobile device.
- The software for the online application only supports the English language.
- The basic undergraduate application should include the following items:
- You will reqruire official transcript(s) and other supporting documents
- Non-refundable application fee ($60 CAD for all applicants; $120 CAD for international applicants & Canadian students who have attended a post-secondary institution outside of NL)
2. Additional Documentation
Review the specific admission requirements for your region and check the relevant deadline for filing your application.
- Theatre, BFA
- Visual arts, BFA
- Nursing, BN
If you are a current high school student from Newfoundland and Labrador, your final grades will be sent automatically. Otherwise, you will need to have your official transcripts sent to our admissions office.
3. Submit an application
An application summary and credit card receipt will be issued upon successful submission of an application. Please note that the credit card payment feature on the web application is available only from 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Newfoundland time), Sunday through Friday. It is unavailable on Saturday. Click here for the current date and time in Newfoundland. (Credit card payment using either Visa or MasterCard is required).
If you are unable to apply online, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your options.
- Bookmark and save the link to the application, and note your login information, so that you can return to monitor the progress of your application after it is submitted.
- Apply for on-campus housing. First-year undergraduate students are guaranteed a room on campus, if you apply by the March 1 deadline (some conditions may apply). Apply online and pay the $20 application fee
- Apply for entrance scholarships. Deadline is March 1.