Widgets are a special content type.
When you place a widget on a page, it will pull and display all posts of a certain content type. For example, a news a widget will display all of your recent news articles.
Some widgets come with their own associated content types. For example, if you add a news widget to your website, you will have access to a new content type: news articles.
T4 currently offers users the following widgets:
- Events listing (displays your upcoming events)
- Features (displays your recent feature stories)
- Gazette feed (displays recent Gazette articles of a specified category)
- News (displays recent news articles from your unit)
- Social Media (displays your latest Facebook and/or Twitter posts)
Special Menu Types
T4 also offers the following special menu types, which work like a widget to add additional menu options to your site.