Update a page
This section of the T4 user guide will help you make basic updates to an existing page on your site.
There are two ways to edit an existing page on your site. Direct edit is an easy way to make quick edits to text, images and videos, while the standard interface allows for higher level page editing.
- Use Direct Edit mode (Intended for simple edits, i.e. spellings, grammer changes etc.)
- Use the standard interface (Moderators should use standard interface.)
If you are new to T4, you may find it useful to review these sections before editing your page: Getting oriented in T4 | How pages are built in T4 | A guide to the TinyMCE editor's controls
Quick links for updating your page
- Add or edit text on a page
- Add or delete an image on your page
- Add or swap a video on your page
- Add a link to a file on your page (example: PDF)
- Edit or delete special content types on your page