Create a new page
This section of the T4 user guide will guide you through the process of adding a new section/page to your website. Only a moderator can create new sections. If you are a contributor, you will have to ask a moderator to create a new section for you, which you can then edit.
To add new sections to your site create a new section from site structure view.
Once you've created a new page/section, you must also publish it, so it appears live on your website, and in any menu(s) where you want it to appear.
- How to set metadata for your page to improve its rankings in search engines
- How to schedule a piece of content to publish on a certain date(s)
- How to duplicate / mirror content from one page to another
- How to create a custom page title (that is different than your section title)
- How to change site settings (ex: theme colour, site title, #of main menu tabs)