Eligibility and application information
- The deadline to apply for our Winter 2024 Harlow program is 4 p.m. (NST) on Sept. 24.
Students enrolled in any of our undergraduate business degree programs may be eligible to participate our Harlow program. To be eligible for the Winter 2024 exchange semester, students must be:
- B.Comm.(Co-op.) students: In Term 5 (most common) or Term 7 in Winter 2024.. The Academic Programs Office (APO) can provide additional information.
- B.Comm. students: At least 72 credit hours (24 courses) must be completed prior to Winter 2024.
- BBA students: At least 72 credit hours (24 courses) must be completed prior to Winter 2024.
- For all other programs, please contact the APO.
Any undergraduate student considering applying for our Harlow program should consult with the APO to ensure it fits with their program of study.
- Academic performance: Undergraduate students must be in good academic standing and must have a minimum average of 65 per cent over the last 15 courses completed (45 credit hours).
- Demonstrated interest: Students are required to provide detailed application packages. Full application requirements are located below.
The selection process is competitive.
Applications for Winter 2024 must include all of the following:
- Completed application form;
- Current resume (including work and volunteer experience);
- Up-to-date unofficial transcript;
- Completed program planning worksheet with verification from an academic advisor;
- Justification letter (detailed in following pages); and
- Two letters of reference (one required to be academic).
Completed application forms should be submitted to the APO via email.
Students are encouraged to contact the APO with any questions.
Applicants will be notified through their @mun.ca email address approximately two weeks following the applicable deadline.
The cost of studying abroad may be minimized with financial assistance. Undergraduate students participating in an exchange may be eligible for some scholarships specifically for business students studying abroad. Visit the Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards Office website for more details.
In addition to Memorial scholarships, funding for Harlow Winter 2024 students is available through the Global Skills Bursary Fund. For questions on this funding opportunity, email email@example.com.