Post a job
Embark offers a job board that’s exclusive for business students and recent graduates. Employers looking to recruit current students (for part-time and summer jobs) and recent graduates (for permanent or contractual employment) are invited to post on our job board.
- Embark’s job board lists non-co-op related employment opportunities only. Contact Business Co-operative Education for co-op/work term positions.
- Embark focuses only on business students and recent graduates. If you’re recruiting students from other disciplines of study at Memorial, contact Career Development (Student Life) to post your job on the general job board.
Post a job:
To post on Embark’s exclusive job board, employers must register their organization and create an account using the following steps:
- Click here to create an account.
- Click “Registration” and then “Employer registration.” You’ll be notified of approval by email. Once your account is approved, you may log in and post a job.
- To submit a job:
- Click here.
- Click “Login” and then click "Employer."
- Once logged in, go to “Post a job.”
- Select “Embark Job Board.”
- Complete the applicable fields.
All job postings are subject to approval. Once approved, the job will be available for viewing by students and recent graduates. When your job posting closes, you will receive an email notification to view your application bundle electronically.