Our friendly and knowledgeable career success co-ordinators offer career and employment advising in-person, virtually or via telephone. Meet with an advisor for:
- Career exploration: explore your values, interests and strengths in relation to career options;
- Resumé and cover letter critique: get feedback on your resumé and cover letter as well as identify transferable skills you've gained through education and experience;
- Job search strategies: seek guidance on your job search plan and on setting corresponding goals for your job search;
- Interview skills: learn techniques to excel in an interview and gain insight into ways you can effectively prepare;
- Mock interviews: practice thinking on your feet and showcasing your talents before putting your interview skills to the test.
Appointments are booked through Navigate, a free mobile app focused on student success. Navigate helps students to navigate degree requirements, be aware of important dates and deadlines, and book appointments with advisors.
Embark hosts employer information sessions and other employment-focused events as well as a rotating employability workshop series covering topics such as resumé and cover letter, job search, interview skills and more.