ADHD Educational Support Group
Again this fall, Accessibility Services (Blundon Centre) is pleased to offer it's ADHD Educational Support Group.
We are currently seeking interested students for our 8-week ADHD Academic Support Group. Registration for the program is limited to 10-15 students with ADHD (no documentation or confirmation of a diagnosis required)
The group will meet every Wednesday starting September 20th from 1-2pm (8 weeks).
This weekly group will focus on:
- Understanding your executive functioning and how to build on your strengths
- Topics include: time management, ‘pushing-through’ tasks, motivation, procrastination, organization, study skills, stress management, health living, and selfcare
- Understanding your areas of need and how to build strategies to address any gaps
- Building connections and supports with your peers and others in your life
- Helping participants connect, share and learn from peers
For more information, or to register for the Fall 2023 offering, please email Ashley Williams at email@example.com or call (709) 864.3431 by Tuesday September 20th.