Finding your Way
Starting university can be daunting at first, but there are resources on campus to help you find your way.
Personalized Campus Tours
Walk your class schedule! First and second year students who are new to campus are encouraged to book a personalized campus tour. You’ll learn how to navigate your course schedule, find your classrooms, and locate important campus landmarks.
To book a tour through Navigate:
- Download the Navigate App and log in with your MUN credentials
- Under "Explore" on the main menu, click "Appointments"
- Click the blue button that says "Click Here To Book an Appointment"
- Select "Campus Involvement, Student Experience, Finding Your Way" from the first drop-down menu
- Select "Personalized Campus Tour - One on One" from the second drop-down menu
- Choose a date and time that works for you and click "Schedule" at the bottom of the page to confirm your tour
Watch for maps placed on signage throughout campus in high-traffic locations. You can also check out the Campus Map online.
Transportation and parking
You can find resources to help you navigate to, from and around campus here.
Living in St. John's
St. John's is a beautiful, safe and vibrant city with lots to do and discover. The city's website has specific resources for students to help you get information on the latest news and events happening across the city.