Take advantage of the many opportunities to meet with employers throughout your time at Memorial.
It is never too early to start networking with employers and building professional contacts. A connection you make early in your academic journey could have a significant impact on your future career.
Some great ways to get started include:
- Attend a Career Fair: the Career and Graduate School Fair, Virtual Job Fair and Summer Job Fair
- Register for Ten Thousand Coffees
- Apply to participate in the Externship Program
- Attend an employer information session
- Register and attend a number of our annual networking events, such as Coffee and Connect, Tea & Talk and the Summer Job Fair
- Take part in Discover Talent, an inclusive job shadowing program in collaboration with The Blundon Centre
Check out the Student Life Calendar or MUNday Mail (weekly undergraduate student e-newsletter) for a full list of events and ways to connect with employers. Also, be sure to follow @MUN_Students on Facebook and Twitter for updates.