International Student Work Experience Program (ISWEP)
As per institutional guidelines, students must be currently located in Canada in order to work with Memorial University, including all MUCEP/ISWEP/GradSWEP jobs.
The International Student Work Experience Program (ISWEP) is an on-campus part-time employment program for undergraduate international students.
Grant Holder Resources:
- Supervisor Guide
- Reflection Skill Conversation Supervisor Guide
- Reflection Skill Conversation Glance
Below are the required forms to be completed:
- ISWEP Student Selection Form 2022-2023
- ISWEP Personnel Action Form 2023
- ISWEP Personnel Action Form 2023_Fillable
If you have any questions regarding ISWEP, please contact: Mher Mardoyan, On-Campus Employment Coordinator email@example.com