Azure Dev Tools for Teaching Account Reset
Users who accessed Azure Dev Tools for teaching before May 3/22 must have their accounts reset by Microsoft. Any new users do not need to contact Microsoft to reset their account but will need to follow the steps below to sign up.
To reset a user account, contact Microsoft by calling 1-866-643-9421 or submit a request online (Submit Online Request)
Follow these steps once the account reset is completed or if signing up for the first time:
To access your azure account, you may follow the guidelines below.
- Clear cache and cookies the browser you are using.
- Use InPrivate or Incognito browser.
- Go to https://signup.azure.com/studentverification?offerType=3.
- Enter your school-provided email address and hit ‘Next’.
- Enter the same password you're using for your school-provided email address then hit 'Sign In’.
- Upon signing in, you may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions (for first time users). If not, you should be routed to the Education | Overview page.
- To see Software available, please click Software located on the left-hand side of the page.
Should you require further assistance or you may also call Microsoft at 1-866-643-9421 and provide your support request number.