- Lectures are limited to 50 minutes even if they are scheduled as an one-hour block. Students are entitled to a 10 minute break after each 50 minutes of lecture.
- For any questions related to the teaching schedule or if you are unable to teach your lecture, contact email@example.com or 864-6305.
- For issues or questions regarding any of the classroom technology, call HSIMS at 864-6000 or 864-6017.
- Your lecture should cover the learning objectives stated for that session. The learning objectives for each session are listed in the online curriculum map at www.med.mun.ca/ugmecurriculum/.
- Email your finalized lecture to firstname.lastname@example.org to make it available to the students.
- You are required to submit exam questions for your taught session(s) to email@example.com. You may use questions from previous years; however you need to confirm the questions are still appropriate and correctly mapped to the learning objectives.