New Employee Orientation
Welcome to Memorial University and congratulations on your new appointment!
New employee orientation is an in-person program developed to help new employees feel welcome and comfortable in their new surroundings.
- to welcome you and support your decision to join Memorial University
- provide you with basic knowledge of Memorial University policies and procedures
- become familiar with the organization's culture.
The New Employee Orientation program will be offered two times per year.
Employees will learn about Memorial and have an opportunity to network with colleagues and senior university leaders. Stephen Dodge, Director of Human Resources, will present HR101 - a must for all new employees!
While new employees are waiting to attend a new employee orientation session, the following resources may be helpful.
- Campus Map
- Memorial University policies - please note the following policies: Respectful Workplace, Health and Safety, Smoking, Training and Development, Acceptable Use of Computing Resources, Travel
- The Works (recreation and fitness)
- Childcare Centre