Garden Season Pass
Want VIP access? Get a season pass and have unlimited access to the Garden all year! We have four choices, plus you can add a guest or grandchilren pass option.
We also offer discounted Combo Passes with our sister site: The Johnson GEO Centre. Prices are listed below as Garden Pass only price / Combo Pass price. All prices are +HST.
2023 Season Passes are available for purchase in person during our pop-up snowshoe events.
Online sales will open in early April.
Family ($60/$130): Year-round benefits for 2 designated card holders and all your accompanying children/grandchildren under the ages of 18.
Adult ($30/$55): Year-round benefits for 1 designated card holder.
Senior ($20/$40): Year-round benefits for 1 designated card holder (60+).
Plus Grandchildren ($10/$15): An add-on to the Senior Season Pass or the Senior Couple Season Pass. Admission for all your accompanying children/grandchildren between the ages of 5 - 18 years, any time you visit.
Guest Pass ($15/$20): Admission for a guest, per visit. Cardholder benefits do not transfer to the guest visitor. Any of our season passes can avail of an add-on guest pass (can be used for any one guest that will accompany you on your visit, on as many visits as you would like). You can purchase up to 2 of these to add on.
Season Pass Holder Benefits
- Free general admission to MUN Botanical Garden (For the General Admission season, May- November)
- 10% discount and advance registration for Junior Naturalist Camps for Family Season Pass holders
- 10% discount and advance registration for the Parent and Tot Programs for Family Season Pass holders
- 10% discount on most workshops
- 10% discount on Garden Gift Shop items (some exceptions apply)
- Automatically added to the Botanical Garden email newsletter (The Bloom)
- Access to "Season Pass holder only" events, programs, tours, lectures, etc.
- Season pass general admission does not apply to group tours, booked programs, or specially ticketed events.
- 50% discount applies for current year passes purchased after September 1st.
For more information please contact Visitor Services at:
Tel: (709) 864-8590