B.A. (Joint Honours) Degree
Regulations for Joint Honours
Archaeology and Another Major Subject
- Candidates must fulfill the Regulations for the Honours Degree of Bachelor of Arts.
- Students must complete 42 credit hours in Archaeology and include the following:
- ARCH 1000: Introduction to Archaeology
- ARCH 2430: Principles of Bioarchaeology
- ARCH 2480: Principles of Archaeology
- 3 other credit hours at the 2000-level.
- 15 credits hours in Archaeology courses at the 3000-level (chosen in consultation with an Honurs supervisor)
- ARCH 4182: History of Archaeology
- ARCH 4411: Archaeological Theory
- 9 other credit hours at the 4000-level (with a grade of "B" or better)
Students may wish to use our Archaeology Undergraduate Planning Spreadsheet (Joint Honours) to help plan their Joint Honours in Archaeology.
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this webpage. However, in the event of a discrepancy, the University Calendar will be the authority. Students are encouraged to double check with the University Calendar regularly.