The Noah Curtis Godwin Lloyd Endowment Fund was established to provide financial support to the Noah Awards. The Noah Awards are in memory of Baby Noah Lloyd who was born on Apr. 6, 2008 and died two days later on Apr. 8, 2008 of septicemia from a small bowel volvulus. Noah's family has established this award in memory of Noah and to provide support for three awards that focus on primary healthcare.
The Noah Awards are:
- The Noah Scholarship, which is awarded to a medical student, resident, or graduate student in a health related discipline, who is planning a career in a primary healthcare discipline.
- The Noah Research Award, which is awarded to a researcher in a primary healthcare discipline.
- The Noah Education Award, which is awarded to an educator in a primary healthcare discipline.
Each award winner must have succeeded through hard work and perseverance, and displayed humility and gentleness of character in approching work and life.
Financing for the Noah Awards is provided through the Noah Curtis Godwin Lloyd Endowment Fund. The fund is dependent on donations from Noah's family as well as others who want to support primary healthcare and help us remember Baby Noah.
There are two ways to donate (see also the links to the left):
- You can click on the following secured link or on the menu to the left to Make a Donation online through Memorial University's secure Online Gift Form.
- You can click on the following link to download a Pledge Card, which you can send by mail.
NOTE: Please put “the Noah Awards” in the designation information field.