Virtual service desk
The School of Graduate Studies is here to assist you virtually through a number of ways. Our virtual service desk is available seven (7) days a week for newly admitted graduate students or currently registered graduate students. If you have questions or need advice, please reach out. If we do not have an immediate answer for you, we will connect you to the person or unit that can help.
If you have general questions as a newly admitted or currently registered graduate student, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (from your MUN email and please include your MUN student number). Someone will get back to you right away – usually within a few hours.
2. Video chat
Prefer to chat by voice? Let us know by email at email@example.com (from your MUN email and please include your MUN student number) and we’ll send you a link to a Webex online room so you can ask your question by the chat function or by video.
3. Open meetings with new graduate students
We regularly host online meetings with newly admitted graduate students. For a more full schedule and to register, please visit the orientation website.
4. Other ways to get help
- The Graduate Commons is Memorial’s
online community for graduate students at Memorial, a virtual place for graduate students to meet and share ideas.
- Graduate officers and admin staff are
dedicated faculty and staff in your academic unit that are available to support you at every stage of your diploma or degree program.
- The Indigenous Student Resource Centre staff are available to offer help and guidance to Indigenous graduate students.
- The Internationalization Office’s student advisors provide critical support for international graduate students.
- You can book an appointment with a physician/nurse or counsellor through the Student Wellness and Counselling Centre.
- I want to… is a list of commonly searched for forms, requests, and resources that might help you during your graduate program.