Travel funding

The School of Graduate Studies offers travel assistance to master's and doctoral students who are presenting papers/posters at conferences outside of Memorial.

Information regarding travel funding opportunities from the School of Graduate Studies, Graduate Students' Union, and academic units is available in the Conference and Travel Policy.

Graduate students interested in requesting travel funding assistance must complete and submit a Travel Request Form. For monies paid in advance of your travel, you can submit a Travel Advance Form.

For more information please contact the School of Graduate Studies via