The Johnson Geo Centre’s Reception Hall has gained a reputation as a unique location for major events or receptions in St. John’s. While the huge planets overhead make it especially appealing for functions related to science or innovation, it has also become the ultimate location for business, wedding, or other dinners or receptions.
- 4,500 ft2 of space on the Geo Centre main exhibit floor
- Seating for up to 250 in a theatre setting
- Room for up to 350 in a stand-up reception
- Room for up to 200 in a sit-down dinner
- Seating for up to 100 in a classroom or half-round setting
- Available days, evenings, and weekends during the off-season
- Available evenings during the regular season
The Johnson Geo Centre Reception Hall provides a setting hard to match in St. John’s, or anywhere else in Newfoundland and Labrador. See below for our photo gallery, or if you’re already convinced, request your booking time now!