Building a social support network will make it easier for you to succeed while you complete your graduate program. This skill is especially important to students who may not be familiar with the university community.
- Learn how to manage work-life balance as a graduate student to maintain your health and happiness
- Build a system of supports and connections to help you through every stage of your graduate program
Resources at Memorial:
- Attend graduate orientation to get help navigating your transition to graduate school
- Participate in GSU clubs and societies to get involved with campus life
- Go to on campus events and experience all that Memorial has to offer
- Volunteer on-campus or in the local community through the Student Volunteer Bureau