My Journey of Hope Peer Facilitators (ANC)
Are you interested in:
- Boosting your resume
- Expanding your knowledge and help others
- Becoming a Youth Peer Facilitator
- Helping other newcomers develop new skills and achieve their life goals
- Receiving free training in mental health
What is My Journey of Hope?
The MJOH program supports the unique mental health challenges faced by youth aged 12 to 29 (refugee and newcomer) through informational and art based programming designed to destigmatize mental health, develop positive coping skills, develop creative means of expression, share personal experiences, and develop a personal vision of their future.
- Aged 18-29
- Complete training days
- Facilitate sets of sessions (2 hours, 1 day per week for 10 weeks)
- Attend planning sessions during facilitation
For more information, or to join our team, please reach out to Teresa.
Contact Info: email@example.com