Student Residences and Ancillary Operations is pleased to offer graduands and their families/guests affordable overnight accommodation in residence during Convocation.
Convocation Housing will be located in Macpherson College, located at the east end of the main St. John's Campus.
Spring Convocation: May 30 - June 2, 2023
Reservation must be by May 20th.
No credit card is required to make a booking, however, guests will receive an email in advance of their arrival to pay online through our Guest Portal (MasterCard or Visa accepted).
Address: 40 Livyers Loop, St. John's, NL, A1B 3P7, Canada
Check-In: after 3:00 p.m. Check-Out: by 11:00 a.m.
Rooms and rates
Macpherson College - private bedroom with semi-private washroom (1/2 suite - sleeps 1):
- Includes a private bedroom with twin bed, desk, room phone, and semi-private washroom
- $60 per person, per night taxes included
Taxes Included: 15% Harmonized Sales Tax + 4% City Accommodations Tax
Grads stay free:
- Grads who lived in residence for at least one full semester, at any point during their degree (since 2018) get to stay up to 2 nights for free.
- They must book for at least 1 other paying family member/guest at the $60 per person, per night rate.
- Rates are “room only” and do not include a meal plan/breakfast, or housekeeping during their stay. Parking is extra.
- Reservation/booking for family or guests must be the same length of stay as the grad.
- Grads who didn’t live in residence during their degree are also welcome to stay at the $60 per person, per night rate.
- This promotion is valid for only a limited time. We reserve the right to cancel it at any time. The offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers.
How to book
- Login/create an account on our Guest Portal. Please do not use a MUN email/login.
- Click on Reservations and select St. John's Campus.
- Enter Group Code: MUNGrad and select the appropriate Convocation Housing option (Spring Convocation 2023).
- Select dates, your room, enter guest, and additional details.
- Please put the name of the grad in the Special Requests section.
An email will be sent automatically confirming your reservation.