Memorial University publishes a wide range of information on a variety of platforms. Here is a selection of key digital publications:
Newspapers, newsletters and magazines
- The Gazette: Memorial’s official news site.
- Luminus: the magazine for alumni and friends of Memorial.
- Research Matters: Memorial’s research magazine.
- The Annual: a publication of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- BENCHMARKS: issued by the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
- The Bridge: the external magazine of the Marine Institute.
- MUNMED: the newsletter for the Faculty of Medicine.
- The Muse: the official student newspaper, published by The Muse Publications Inc.
- Memorial’s Twitter account
- Memorial’s Facebook account
- Memorial’s YouTube channel
- Memorial’s Instagram account
- Animus: a philosophical journal for our time.
- Culture & Tradition: Canada’s longest running, bilingual folklore journal.
- The Journal of Ocean Technology: an independent quarterly periodical specifically designed to cater to all segments of the global ocean technology community.
- The Morning Watch: a journal of education and social analysis.
- Newfoundland Quarterly: incorporating ASPECTS, a publication of the Newfoundland Historical Society.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Studies: a journal devoted to publishing clear and well-written essays in the arts and sciences about the society and culture of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Office of the CIO
230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9
Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7
Tel: (709) 864-8000