MUN Safe Notifications Tips and Tricks
Emergency Push Notifications
- To ensure that you receive emergency notifications please accept push notifications for the app upon download.
- You can verify that push notifications are enabled within the app by selecting “About/Preferences” and “Notification Settings.”
- To receive push notification and alerts your phone settings must have:
- Push notifications enabled for the app;
- Volume is on (to receive an audible alert); and
- Do not disturb mode or airplane mode off.
PLEASE NOTE: If Push Notifications are not enabled on your device or the app you will NOT receive emergency notifications.
Push notifications must be enabled in your phones settings. If push notifications are currently enabled and you are not receiving push notifications, please check your phone settings using the follow guidelines:
Please share MUN Safe with colleagues and students via the share app button using email or social media.